Sitting fees are $6 an adult and $5 a child 13 an under, a day, this covers the paints, brushes, stencils/stamps and clean up. If you don't finish your pottery piece you can come back another day for an additional sitting fee.
Pottery prices are low, and range from $4 to $65 (currently I don't have anything higher than $45 but am hoping to in the near future). You are welcome to come look at my selection and prices. Also if there is something you want to paint that I don't have out, just let me know. We have about 1100 molds to make different pottery of all types and can make them for you at no extra cost in about 2 to 3 weeks.
Canvas:The sitting fees are the same plus the cost of the canvas $10.
Canvas and Pottery classes
Pottery painting classes will be $20 a person, depending on pottery piece.
Canvas classes will be $25 a person.
Pottery Wheel lessons are $25.
Clay Hand Building classes are $20
Pottery Wheel and Clay Hand Building
- Renting the wheel is $5 an hour, plus the daily sitting fee that covers tools, 3 pounds of clay and firing. Additional clay is $2.50 for a 3 pound bag.
- Hand Building Clay, daily sitting fee that covers tools, 3 pounds of clay and firing. Additional clay is $2.50 for a 3 pound bag.
- We offer pottery wheel lessons. You can schedule a lesson during open wheel time, listed below. Call for appointment. The cost is $25 and the lesson can range from 1.5 to 2 hours. The cost includes lesson, clay, firing and use of tools (painting not included).
Open Wheel Times
Tue & Wen 1-7
Thur 10 to 6
Fri & Sat 10-9
Private party room
$25 per person that includes all fees except tips.
This includes pottery up to $16 (additional charge for higher)
Clean up, Firing, paints, sitting fee
- You are welcome to bring decorations, cake, pizza, and refreshments.
- Party room will accommodate up to 12 adults or 14 kids. We have another room that will hold more people if your party is larger.
Prices may change.